1. Pairings will be made in twosomes or threesomes, no exception. We will not be allowing foursomes.
2. 2 spectators will be allowed per player. For 10-under players, this would be the parent/caddy with the player that day, plus 1 more spectator.
3. A Pepsi product will be handed to each participant prior to tee off.
4. Flagsticks must remain in place during round. Please do not touch flagsticks.
5. No rakes will be placed in bunkers. When in a bunker, you will be permitted to place your ball within 1 grip length of original spot.
6. Upon completion of play, please turn scorecard in to proshop. Scores will not be posted on a scoreboard. Winners will be posted online on our Facebook page and on the City website. City website is www.sgcity.org/golf.
7. Trophies can be picked up at the host tournament clubhouse the day following the tournament.
With the social distancing restrictions, we ask that everyone take the proper safety guidelines seriously. This includes:
1. Social distancing. No congregating on putting greens, driving ranges or clubhouses prior to or upon completion of play.
2. Proper hand washing prior to and upon the completion of play.
3. If feeling ill, please do not participate in tournament.
4. Instead of “high fives or shaking hands,” give “air high fives.”